Our organic cream-to-oil Skin Solve improves your skin’s appearance and texture (its sweet orange and rose hip scent has also been called “amazing” and “heavenly” on blogs and social media), and its applications go way beyond moisturizing and replenishing your skin. Here are eleven ways you can use this multi-purpose product to solve your body’s sorrows.
- Moisturize and replenish the skin all over your body. With Skin Solve’s cream-to-oil formulation, you get the skin-transforming, immediate benefits of oil from a non-messy base.
- Repair your split ends. Apply Skin Solve to damp hair, working your way up about half way. Avoid your roots.
- Use your fingertips to smooth flyaways on dry, styled hair.
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Just liberally rub Skin Solve on your skin as often as necessary.
- Soften the roughness on your heels and elbows. Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Nourish your cuticles. Apply the product freely where the skin meets the nail.
- Condition your lips. Spread out the amount you desire on your lips.
- Repair and rejuvenate dry hands. Blogger Caitlin Stevens of Cait’s Beauty says it’s not oily.
- Highlight your cheekbones. One blogger says she made use of this application in lieu of wearing makeup when she travelled to humid Atlanta for her spring break.
- Hydrate dry patches. Smooth over those areas after your cleanser and treatment in the morning and/or evening.
- Improve your skin’s appearance and texture. The Skin Solve’s blend of plant, fruit and flower oils and butters is quick-absorbing and fact-acting.
Save 25% on Skin Solve! Enter SOLVE25 at checkout. Offer ends February 29, 2016.
All Nourish Organic products have no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes or silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, synthetic dyes, triclosan, EDTA or aluminum. And absolutely no artificial fragrances or preservatives.